Bra fitting facts
70% Percent of women wear the wrong bra size.
Women often wear bras two sizes too small or too big.
A woman changes bra sizes six times during her life.
Benefits of wearing
the right bra:
- A properly fitted bra improves posture, overall appearance and body confidence
- Your midsection will appear slimmer if you wear the right bra fit for you
- The right fit will enhance the look and fit of any outfit
- Above all, the right bra fit provides COMFORT!
Wearing a poorly fitted bra
can lead to:
- Back pain
- Stretch marks
- Permanent grooves in the shoulders
- Bruises under the armpit caused by the underwire
- Loss of elasticity in the breast tissue
- Most importantly, a wrong fit is an UNCOMFORTABLE bra!
The Penningtons expert team recommends you always try a bra on before you buy it,
as certain bra styles may fit your body differently. Remember, the first step in finding
the right bra fit is to get a professional bra fitting.